Saturday, November 29, 2008

Our Third Scoop Has Arrived!




We were blessed by the arrival of Josie Makayla this afternoon at 12:07! She was 8 lbs. 2oz. and 21 inches long. She has lots of sandy blonde hair and is absolutely beautiful (mildly biase!). We were blessed with a fairly fast labor (I thought), at 12 hours. I have a new best friend named epidural! We had a few problems with birth secondary to her size, but all is well now! Robbie and I are so excited about this new chapter in our life and thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.




5 comments:

Mr. Walker said...

Katie and Robbie, we are SO excited for you! Praise the Lord for this beautiful girl and for her safe delivery. Is she going to go by Josie? We love that name!

Congratulations!

<>< Forrest & Alex

Ang said...

We already love her! She's gorgeous, congrats again!

Kim said...

WOO HOO! She is FINALLY here! Congratulations Robbie and Katie... she is the most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen. LOVE TO YOU ALL!!

Christine said...

Katie and Robbie, she is BEAUTIFUL and that hair is so sweet! Hope you are getting a little rest right now before you head home! Can't wait to see more pics of her and I loved the nursery... beautiful! Christine

Unknown said...

She's SO gorgeous! She looks just like a JOSIE! I'm so glad you named her that!
Katie and Robbie, we love you much. And we are thrilled for you. And for her. And for Chewy.
You guys are a blessing to me; and I am just overjoyed for you.
Blessings to you.
Mike & Tracie
PS. Those pictures ALMOST make ME wanna have one. Not quite; but ALMOST! :)